Looking to send the EHG Gang a new Canon pitch, Game Time or something else amazing?
User Submission Form
The User Submission Form has all the fields you need to fill out. Guidelines and tips for each type of submission are below.
Canon & Nonac Guidelines
- We don't have hard limits for the length of a pitch, but being concise is always appreciated
- We encourage you to use audio clips in your pitch, but unless you absolutely know what the heck you are doing, we'll do the audio capture based our your time codes (see form). In your submission, just say "clip X here."
- The exercise is NOT to recap the episode but to explain why it is Canon/Nonac worthy. Please don’t spend 80% of your time recapping, thanks!
- Please record in a quiet room with windows closed and fans off
- Wait 10-15 seconds before you start talking in your record. This let's us capture "room tone" and helps us clean up the audio if needed
- For clip times, this format is easiest for us to use given various source times are different: Clip 1: 8:32-9:04 "Hello, I am hungry..." to [Slamming of door]
Game Time Guidelines
- Though it depends on the type of quiz -- we generally aim for 30 to 48 questions plus a tiebreaker
- If you have an idea but need help fleshing it out, contact Dave at email@example.com and he'll make arrangements to get the @EHGAssist team to help out
- You know how Dave is dumb? If you are feeling nice, you could add phonetics for tricky names in your doc.
- If you have an idea but want to pass it by Dave first he's at firstname.lastname@example.org. (You don't have to though!)
Other Submission Guidelines
- Other segments you can contribute to include: I Am Not A Crackpot, Will Dave Hate This?, and The People's Count (and others we're forgetting ATM).
- Having audio from users is great, but we'll also accept text for our smaller segments.
Still Have Questions?
- Ask Dave at email@example.com.