The announcement that Donald Trump was creating a new branch of the military called the Space Force was swiftly followed by the announcement that Greg Daniels and Steve Carell, the creator and star of The Office, would re-team on Space Force, a sitcom about said branch. Should that have occurred? Now that the first season has dropped on Netflix, John Ramos has returned to discuss the matter. Around The Dial takes us through AMC's ITV import Quiz, Season 2 of Ramy on Hulu, Netflix's docuseries Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich, and the new Starz drama Hightown. Tara wastes no time in pitching the three-week-old What We Do In The Shadows episode "On The Run" to The Canon. Then after naming the week's Winner and Loser, it's the sequel to a Game Time that sings. Put on your moon-print fatigues and join us!
- Space Force
- ATD: Quiz
- ATD: Ramy
- ATD: Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich
- ATD: Hightown
- The Canon: What We Do In The Shadows S02.E06: "On The Run"
- Winner and Loser of the Week
- Game Time: The Man From Simon & Garfunkel 2: The Garfunkeling
- John Ramos on Twitter
- The Great American Pop Culture Quiz Show
- Tara's Quiz post on Primetimer
- The Blotter Presents
- Again With Again With This on Patreon
- Mark And Sarah Talk About Songs on Sinéad O'Connor's "I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got"
- "Cops Are Always The Main Characters" by Kathryn VanArendonk at Vulture
- Photo: Netflix
- Talk about this episode on its dedicated page on ExtraHotGreat.com
- Tweet at us @ExtraHotPodcast on Twitter
- We are @ExtraHotGreat on Instagram
Support EHG on Patreon
The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up a 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! Extra Hot Great on Patreon