Just a few short weeks after we tested our knowledge of Quibi titles in Game Time, Quibi is taking center stage: the platform has launched, and we have selected a total of eight of its 24 launch titles to discuss with returning guest Adam Sternbergh! For his Extra Credit topic, John C. challenges us to reimagine single-camera comedies as multi-cams. Adam makes the case for our inducting Cheer's series premiere, "God Blessed Texas," into the Canon. Then after naming the week's Winner and Loser, it's on to a Game Time that's a little objectionable. Settle in for the long haul and join us!
- Murder House Flip
- I Promise
- Chrissy's Court
- Memory Hole
- Gayme Show!
- Most Dangerous Game
- Extra Credit: Should Have Been Filmed In Front Of A Live Studio Audience
- Around The Plugs
- The Canon: Cheer S01.E01: "God Blessed Texas"
- Winner and Loser of the Week
- Game Time: Objectionable People
- Adam Sternbergh on Twitter
- Tara on Quibi at Primetimer
- Tara on Brooklyn Nine-Nine (new!), also at Primetimer
- Sarah on Kim Kardashian West: The Justice Project, ALSO at Primetimer
- Photo: Quibi
- Talk about this episode on its dedicated page on ExtraHotGreat.com
- Tweet at us @ExtraHotPodcast on Twitter
- We are @ExtraHotGreat on Instagram
Support EHG on Patreon
The EHG gang have been recording this podcast for almost a decade now. In podcasting terms, that makes us positively Methuselahian. Since the start of EHG, our listeners have asked if we had a tip jar or donation system and we'd look at each other and say surely that is a joke, people don't pay other people to do podcasts. We'd email them back "Ha ha ha, good one, Chet" and go about our business. Now we are told this is a real thing that real nice people do. Value for value? In today's topsy turvy world? It's madness but that good kind of madness, like when you wake up a 3:15am and clean your house. Or something. In all seriousness, we are humbled by your continued prodding to get a Patreon page up for EHG and here it is! Extra Hot Great on Patreon